My Blog List

Friday, September 4, 2015

Miracles DO happen .......

 I have had many nudges and signs from God that have led me to finally fulfilling my dream of sharing the "Miraculous" healing that took place in my life 35 years ago. It has been a long time in the making but the overwhelming desire to get my testimony out there has been relentless. I truly believe  the years and the events in my life since my healing had to happen to get me to where I am today.

My daughter and I have been on this journey together, and today, we are feeling blessed and proud to announce that our first book is now finished and in the final stages of being published in just a few short weeks. Praise the Lord, and all the glory goes to God.

We have always corrected each other in saying, "You are the wind beneath my wings", NO! "You are the wind beneath MY wings"............We have both come to realize that it has been GOD who has been the wind beneath OUR wings! This is so true, as He has been with us every step of the way. I want to also credit my daughter for her perseverance and determination to get this book out much sooner than I ever dreamed possible.

We are so excited for you to read how God has touched our lives and others, and believe you too will realize Signs from God has truly been God driven. This has been an overwhelming desire to spread the word of hope and inspiration to others that miracles DO happen!

You can follow this mother/daughter team also on:
www.windbeneathourwings1980.blogspot.com

No comments: